Team Building with Swordfighting International
Corporate Fencing at the Cutting Edge
Suitable for men and women of all ages, our team building fencing activities require no previous experience and are perfect for either full day corporate team building events and training sessions, or shorter conference breaks. We can incorporate psychometric profiling and deliver training on a diverse range of important business skills, from the importance of sales targets, to customer service, negotiation and communication.
All of our instructors are experienced in running experiential team building days & corporate activities for SME and blue chip companies.
A typical session:
You will learn the strategy and tactics of this ancient, traditional sport: how to attack and parry, how to move, and ultimately, how to outwit your opponent!
See details in blue box on the right.
A typical 2 hour session will include:
- Gentle warm up
- Safety and technical briefing
- Introduction to basic skills
- Specific fencing skills
- One-on-one duel
- Strategy battle games
- Final team battle
- Optional Demo from instructors or historical talk
If time for a 3 hour session, a mini competition can be offered Please call now to discuss options...we would love to hear from you
See details in the blue box on the right
Why choose a Fencing Event?
- Unusual and exciting sport which is inclusive and suitable for all, regardless of experience level
- Events run by team building experts & experienced fencers
- Activities can be tailored for groups of any size
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor events
- We come to you, wherever you are in the UK
- Games are fun and encourage teams to work closely
- Adaptable to suit your conference, induction day or motivational team builder
- All equipment is provided and the activity is totally safe, with fully qualified fencing coaches.
Tell us what you need:
All our activities are flexible and can be adapted to suit your particular corporate objectives, so please call 07799 346 829 to discuss your requirements.